Looking to integrate OKR software into your team’s project management and BPM tool stack?
Objectives and key results (OKR) software allow teams to track, communicate, and measure business goals. Managers looking to keep track of their goals can easily create and monitor goals for both individuals and teams in real-time.
And there are a lot of different OKR software options to choose from.
To make your decision easier, I ranked and reviewed the best OKR software based on features, ease of use, goal tracking, teamwork capabilities, pricing, support, and more.
Let’s get to the list.
What is the Best OKR Software?
Best for setting quarterly objectives and weekly planning (Free for up to 3 users).
Weekdone is an (Objectives and Key Results) OKR software that helps you with goal tracking and status reporting. It also helps you set structured goals, provide feedback to your team members, track weekly progress, and work seamlessly with your team.
Weekdone’s OKR also lets you set quarterly goals to organize and improve team coordination. You can further track the progress of your team and goals with their real-time dashboard and weekly check-ins.
Additionally, it lets you communicate with your colleagues or employees, have one-on-one discussions, and provide real-time feedback. You can even give recommendations to your employees and guide them to the finish line on projects. Plus, you can use a one-click 5-point rating system to get insights into your team’s feelings each week.
The visual OKR platform also helps you set goal hierarchies to align the work of all departments together into a cohesive unit.
- PPP Reporting – Weekdone keeps you updated with your team members’ PPP (plans, progress, and problems) and helps you plan your work status and weekly goals. Plus, PPP reporting enables you to track your achievements and add transparency to your organization.
- 1:1 Personalized Discussions – Support and guide your team with one on one or group discussions.
- Analytics – Weekdone provides visual and real-time dashboards to help you understand your work status at a glance. You can also analyze the changes in your team’s weekly progress.
- Get over 1,500 integrations, including Slack, Jira, Google Task, Zapier, etc.
- 15-days free trial for up to 3 users.
- Team Training and dedicated OKR coach.
- Free demos, live webinars, live chat, and implementation consulting.
- Free set-up and onboarding.
Weekdone lets you choose your pricing plan based on your company’s size. Their program starts from $0 per month for up to 3 members and goes up to $1750 per month for 500 users.
Best okr software for feedback and one-on-one coaching ($10 per month).
7Geese is a performance management platform that helps you with OKR goal-setting, feedback, performance review, and create career development plans.
The OKR software helps you set daily goals for your employees and team, making them focus on the right priorities. Not only this, but you also get updates on your employee’s progress in real-time.
7Geese’s primary OKR functions include:
- Managing remote teams
- Drive measurable results for better accountability
- Providing data-driven reviews to manage employees
- Set company objectives to make everyone work towards aligned goals
7Geese also provides a survey tool that helps you create and share your surveys with your employees and gather feedback. This feature comes in handy to enhance your employees’ experience. Plus, you can design your surveys with drag-and-drop survey designers. Not only this, but you also get pre-built templates to design your surveys.
Other OKR functions include people analytics, career management, planning & automating your programs in one place, etc.
- 1-on-1 Coaching – Train and engage your employees to discuss your work order and goals with the 1-on-1 coaching feature.
- Performance Management Automation – 7Geese helps you send recurring notifications to your team to complete performance management activities. You can also create easy-to-follow workflows and analyze employee activity data.
- Gather Feedback – The OKR platform provides ToDos, widgets, and archived reports to gather employee feedback. It also lets you gather feedback from managers, peers, stakeholders, and share with whoever you want.
- Import reports containing your team’s activity data.
- It provides pre-designed templates to help you create workflows.
- 7Geese provides integration with communication and business apps like Slack, Gmail, Salesforce, etc.
- Conduct performance reviews for any group of people at any time.
- Enterprise-grade security.
- Calendar and feedback management.
- Value-based peer recognition.
7Geese provides three packages:
- Align: $10/user/mo
- Perform: $14/user/mo
- Grow: $19/mo
Some standard features include automated program management, organization chart, mobile app for Android and iOS, etc.
Best for small teams and receiving and providing direct feedback ($1 per month).
Koan is an OKR and status platform that helps you align your remote workforce. It helps you with goal management, progress tracking, business strategy, and more. To give you an overview, Koan leverages critical metrics to create goals, predict outcomes, and make better decisions accordingly.
It provides two different modes – namely presentation mode and tree view – to organize and monitor your goals and objectives.
Additionally, you can set goals and collaborate across the company, departmental and team levels without roadblocks.
Apart from monitoring your employees’ progress, Koan also helps you collect your team’s direct feedback. Share feedback and weekly status report further with your team to sort major issues in time.
- Tree View – Tree view makes it easier for you to track the relationship between objectives and key results.
- Link Goals – Link goals with one another to determine how they align across the organization. After you link two goals, you’ll automatically see how they fit together or whether they even fit or not.
- Quantitative Data & Qualitative Insights – Automatically gather your team’s direct feedback and identify bottlenecks before they occur. You can also track your progress from the beginning and apply filters by groups to narrow down the data.
- Koan provides easy-to-share weekly status reports.
- Qualitative insights to monitor progress and discover issues in time.
- Integrates with task management software and communication tools like Jira, Slack, and Zapier.
- Predictive analysis and goal management.
- Works as a Performance Management software.
- Google and Office 365 authentication.
- Free demo and 30-days free trial.
Koan provides the following three pricing plans:
- Starter: $1/user/mo (for up to 10 members)
- Standard:$6.50/user/mo (for 11-100 users)
- Premium: $9.50/user/mo (for enterprises of 100+ users)
All the plans provide features like OKRs and goal tracking, weekly status reports, Google and Office 365 (Azure) authentication, etc
Best for reviewing employees’ progress using overview reports ($3 per month).
Lattice is a cloud-based OKR software that helps you engage your remote team and manage employee performance.
It comes with an in-built review system that helps you monitor your employees’ performance and get feedback from your colleagues and managers. You can also set goals and OKRs (objectives and key results) into the workflow to drive performance and track results.
What’s more, Lattice gives you an overview of the progress done by the other teams of your company. This feature helps you empower your team to stay ahead of other teams.
Other performance management centric features include:
- Creating custom questions for better performance reviews
- Sharing performance reviews with your team
- Sending constant reminders to your team to fill reviews
- Creating performance reports
- Giving and receiving feedback
Additionally, Lattice keeps data encrypted and undergoes regular penetration testing and security reviews. They use Amazon web service, and AWS data centers that have biometric scanning, video surveillance, 24×7 security, and are SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 certified. Not only this, but only a few authorized employees have access to customer data.
- The Praise Wall – Lattice lets you praise your staff in front of the whole company. You can also display the recognized employees at the praise wall, in Slack, in Lattice, etc. This feature motivates your employees to work harder and more effectively.
- 1:1 Meetings – Interact with your employees individually or collectively to discuss your work using reports. You can take notes during the meetings, set goals, provide feedback, and make growth plans.
- Analytics Dashboards – Lattice helps you measure and compare past industry benchmarks, conduct surveys to gauge how employees feel, identify low and high performers – all under a single dashboard.
- Mobile app for both iOS and Android.
- Prioritize essential tasks and pressing issues with updates.
- Track the adoption and ROI of your employee programs.
- Integration with several business apps like Slack, Outlook, Google apps, etc.
- Regular business review.
- Goal and OKR analytics.
Lattice comes with the following three plans:
- Grow: Starting from $3 per user, per month
- Performance: $9 per user, per month
- Performance & Engagement: $12 per user, per month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
Some standard features include a research-backed question bank, engagement reporting, goals & OKR analytics, etc.
Best for evaluating KPIs along with OKRs (Free).
Perdoo is a free OKR goal management platform for all kinds of businesses of various sizes. It helps you share your strategies in real-time, set company goals, align your resources in one place, and evaluate reports to identify achievements and create accountability.
The drag-and-drop editor also helps you design and plan your roadmap and workflow.
Plus, Perdoo helps you get everyone on a centralized platform – where your entire team can monitor all your weeks’ achievements within minutes.
- Slack Integration – You can share all your accomplishments and keep your team in the loop with Perdoo’s integration with Slack.
- Ambassador Bot – Ambassador Bots runs your OKR program for you and sets and monitors your goals automatically.
- Combine KPIs and OKRs – Combine both Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) to get a complete overview. It also saves you from buying another tool for KPI measurement.
- API access to integrate with any third-party app you want.
- It helps you create custom views to identify goals.
- Google sheet integration.
- Custom dashboard and graphs & visualization.
- KPIs, OKRs, and Initiatives
- Perdoo offers a freemium plan and free demos.
You can choose your plan according to your need for licenses or coaching hours.
- Free: $0
- Premium: Starts from $7.20 per user, per month (for up to 100 Licences)
All the plans include weekly check-ins, unlimited goals, Slack integration, and more